Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another supermarket card from Shop Rite. There is a 2 to 24 hour marination required but I only put 2 hours in the passive time since anything more is up to you!
- Place steak in plastic bag set in a dish. Add wine, 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, and cumin to the bag and seal it; refrigerate 2-24 hours.
- For the cilantro sauce, combine 1/4 cup olive oil, cilantro, and red onion; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat boiler.
- Remove steaks from the marinade and discard the remaining marinade. Place steaks on boiler pan and broil 4-5 inches from heat.
- Cook, turning once, for 7-8 minutes per side for medium.
- Slice steaks across the grain thinly and spoon sauce over the meat.