Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I created this recipe many years ago and I believe they are the best tacos in town. Many people say they are better then some authentic mexican restaurants. You be the judge and let me know.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (6 ounce) can Mexican tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Mexican oregano
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Sazon Goya seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 12 corn tortillas
- 12 flour tortillas
- oil (for frying)
- sour cream
- Brown steak and ground beef in skillet.
- Drain and return to skillet.
- Add onions, chilies and seasonings stir until well blended.
- add sauce and simmer on low for 10 to15 minute.
- Heat or fry tortillas according to directions on package.
- Fill shells with meat filling and toppings.