I created this recipe many years ago and I believe they are the best tacos in town. Many people say they are better then some authentic mexican restaurants. You be the judge and let me know.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1/2 lbs flank steaks (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (6 ounce) can Mexican tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Mexican oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sazon Goya seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 12 corn tortillas
- 12 flour tortillas
- oil (for frying)
- 1Brown steak and ground beef in skillet.
- 2Drain and return to skillet.
- 3Add onions, chilies and seasonings stir until well blended.
- 4add sauce and simmer on low for 10 to15 minute.
- 5Heat or fry tortillas according to directions on package.
- 6Fill shells with meat filling and toppings.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flank Steak and Ground Beef Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.5
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.8 mg
- Sodium 272.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Mexican tomato sauce
Sazon Goya seasoning