Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A fast and easy dinner for family or company. Tastes great and looks impressive.
- Pound steak to 1/2".
- Rub with crushed garlic and sprinkle with pepper.
- Score steak diagonally making diamond-shaped cuts.
- Place bacon on steaks and sprinkle with parsley.
- Roll up steaks and put a toothpick in every inch.
- Cut in 1- 1 1/2" pieces.
- Lay flat on broiler.
- Broil 5- 7 minutes on each side.
We were pretty dissappointed. My husband LOVES steak and bacon, but this was just tough. If I wanted to try it again I would cook it for 3 or 4 minutes instead so it wouldn't be so well-done, but we don't want to spend another $15 on a meal we probably won't like.
I love this for a quick but tasty meal!