Recipe by bert
A fast and easy dinner for family or company. Tastes great and looks impressive.
Top Review by rainbow.rubatino
We were pretty dissappointed. My husband LOVES steak and bacon, but this was just tough. If I wanted to try it again I would cook it for 3 or 4 minutes instead so it wouldn't be so well-done, but we don't want to spend another $15 on a meal we probably won't like.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound steak to 1/2".
- Rub with crushed garlic and sprinkle with pepper.
- Score steak diagonally making diamond-shaped cuts.
- Place bacon on steaks and sprinkle with parsley.
- Roll up steaks and put a toothpick in every inch.
- Cut in 1- 1 1/2" pieces.
- Lay flat on broiler.
- Broil 5- 7 minutes on each side.