Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make as much or as little flan as you like. this is the most creamy rich flan i have ever had. I LOVE THIS RECIPE!! I usually make 3 recipes for our family functions but you can make as many cans as you want or 1 recipe which makes about 7 individual size cups
- First preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Second prepare caramel sauce
- Step 1 In a sauce pan add your sugar and vinegar stir until its a caramel color as dark or light as you like
- Step 2 Pour the sauce which will harden in your individual dishes or one round or square pyrex pan
- Step 1 pour your condensed milk into a medium size mixing bowl add you milk and eggs mix well then add you vanilla extract and mix well.
- Step 2 Put you dishes or pans in other larger pans and then pour flan mixture in them ( I usually put them in the oven with the racks pulled out half ways then pour the flan in the containers) then once you have the pans/ dishes filled pour hot tap water around the filled containers and bake for about 1 hour or until the flan is a nice browned color.