Prep 2 hrs
Cook 1 hr
flan de queso is a cheese flan. its like a spanish cheesecake =)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- caramelize sugar onstove top over low heat. once caramelized pour into 2 pie pans. let cool.
- mix all other ingredients in blender. once the caramel has cooled pour this mixture over caramelized sugar in pie pans.
- place pie pans in 1 inch of water and bake in oven at 325 degrees for 30 minutes to 1 hour until toothpick comes out clean.
- let cool then refrigerate.
My first flan came out perfect. Such a simple recipe and it came out delicious! I am sorry that we did not take a photo-I did put all the ingredients in a blender and mixed thouroughly- I did not have any bubbles and the texture was divine!