Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I've received this recipe from a Spanish friend (Adi). Traditional pudding. It's not so easy to find the "cuajada" ingredient, you have to look for it in Spanish specialty shops. Cuajada is a powder containing rennet, an enzyme used in making cheese."
- Mix all the ingredient for the cream in a pan.
- Heat it until it begins to thicken.
- Spread 3 tablespoon of sugar in your baking mold and place it under grill until it changes the color to medium brown.
- Take out mold oven and wait until the mold is still warm but not hot.
- Poor in the cream.
- Let cool down and turn on a plate.
- Note: you can add some grated citrus peel, cardamom, cinnamon or, or -- to add different flavor.