From a community cookbook submitted by Bella Martinez. This has evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk and cream of coconut which make is sound different.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend eggs, milks, water, Grand Marnier and cream of coconut together in a blender about
- 21 minute.
- 3Prepare to bake by putting 3/4 cup of sugar in a round mold which is 9 inches in diameter and 2 inches high.
- 4Melt sugar until light brown in color.
- 5When it is melted, turn the mold so that the caramelized sugar coats the bottom and sides of the mold.
- 6Pour flan into the coated mold.
- 7Place the mold into a larger pan which has hot water poured into it until the water reaches about half way up the side of the flan mold (about 1 inch).
- 8Bake in a 350 degree F. oven for about 30 minutes.
- 9It will be done when a knife inserted into the center of the flan comes out clean.
- 10Cool flan.
- 11Put flan in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 12Reverse mold onto a platter to serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flan Cubana
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.4
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 109.6 mg
- Sodium 145.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 48.3 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: