Recipe by *-Sabrina-*
This is such a delicious flan!! and so easy to prepare. Great when you have guests over for dinner. Please, give it a try, you wont regret it!.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 14 fluid ounces milk (same measurement as the sweetened milk can)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350*F.
- Put the sugar in a pan in medium-low heat to caramelize. (it take 10 minutes, do not put it in high heat, or it will turn dark brown). you can mix it with a spatula and when it gets light brown and easy to pour the liquid(not too dense) pour it in the dish and quickly move it around to cover the bottom and sides of the dish. let it cool.
- put the remaining ingredients in the blender then pour it on the prepared dish.
- place the dish on a larger pan filled with water covering half of the dish for ONE HOUR AND A HALF .(i turn off the oven and leave the flan 5 more minutes).
- Take it out of the oven and Let it cool and put in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, put a big plate on top and put it upside down.