Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fun "pink" dessert. Would be great for a themed party, a girl's slumber party or just some summertime fun! Taken from the San Diego Zoo's website. Measurements are approximate, the recipe didn't have any.
- 59.14 ml watermelon, cubed
- 59.14 ml strawberry, small and whole
- 59.14 ml cherries, whole and pitted
- 59.14 ml pink grapefruit, pieces
- 473.18 ml strawberry sherbet
- pink soda straws
- Think pink!
- Divide sherbert into four tall servung dishes or glasses.
- Stick a straw into a scoop of sherbet.
- Then put fruit pieces onto the straw kabob-style.
- If you really want to think like a flamingo, stand on one leg while eating!