Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
the name says it all
- 1 small red apple, washed, cored and roughly chopped
- 6 spinach leaves, washed
- 2 lettuce leaves, washed
- 1⁄2 small beetroot, washed and roughly chopped
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 1 stalk celery, washed and roughly chopped
- In a juice extractor, juice apple, spinach, lettuce, beetroot, parsley and celery.
- Pour into glass and serve immediately.
I liked this juice. So easy to make. I could really taste the beet, and I like beets, but I think next time I will add a little more apple. I did get an energy kick from this so I will definitely make it again.