Recipe by Annacia
This is a delicious blend for an after dinner coffee drink. Its also a bit of a sideshow with the flame during the preparation!
- 1 teaspoon Bacardi 151 rum
- 1⁄2 ounce Irish Mist liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce Kahlua, liquer
- 1⁄2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream, liquer
- 1⁄4 onuce hazelnut-flavored liqueur
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- whipped cream
- hot coffee
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small plate pour 3 tablespoons of sugar in the center.
- In a separate plate pour 1/4 cup of water.
- Take a large wine glass that is fairly sturdy. DO NOT use a thin or expensive glass as it's possible that it could break from the heat.
- Turn wine glass upside down and dip it in the water plate to wet the rim.
- Immediately dip it in the sugar plate to coat the rim of the glass with sugar.
- Set glass upright on countertop.
- Pour a small splash ( about a teaspoon ) of Bacardi 151 into the wine glass.
- Pick up glass and swirl the Bacardi 151 around to coat the inside of the glass. Put the glass down again.
- Light a match in one hand and pick the glass up with the other hand. Carefully tip the glass at a 45 degree angle and bring lit match to the mouth of the glass. It will ignite quickly.
- Turn the glass so that the fire evenly carmellizes the sugar on the rim of the glass. Do this for about 20-30 seconds.
- Put glass down on countertop and cover with a plate to extinguish the flame.
- Pour in 4 liquors and fill the remainder of the glass with coffee up to about a quarter inch from the top.
- Top off with whipped cream.
- Enjoy the best coffee drink that you have ever had!