Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For your next luau, or whenever you want to impress anyone! Kids think this is the BOMB! and its soooooo EZ!!
- Cut pineapple including crown in half lengthwise.
- Cut out fruit leaving shell intact.
- Remove core and cut fruit into chunks.
- Toss pineapple with remaining ingredients EXCEPT the rum.
- Place pineapple shells on micro safe platter or dish.
- Fill with fruit mixture.
- Cover with wax paper, and micro on high for 10-12 minutes, check for pineapple doneness it needs to be warm enough to develop flavor in order to be flamed.
- If probe is available set to 120 degrees.
- Remove from microwave when done.
- Measure rum into glass measuring cup.
- Micro at 15 sseconds.
- Remove 1 metal tablespoonful.
- Pour rest of rum over pineapple.
- Ignite the rum in the spoon and pour over the pineapple to flame.