Recipe by drhousespcatcher
A baked recipe. I personally don't find Crystal very hot but who has tastebuds left? Use the hot pepper sauce of your choice. I would suggest Franks because it has great sinus clearing capacity.
- 5 ounces Crystal hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup spicy ketchup
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all marinade ingredients together.
- Joint wings, and soak them overnight (or at least 3 hours) in the marinade.
- Remove wings from marinade, Dredge in flour and cayenne (proportion is about 1 cup flour to 1 tsp cayenne, salt to taste).
- Dip back in marinade, and place in a baking dish. Spoon remainder of marinade over all.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes in a 375 degree oven. Enjoy with copious amounts of liquid.