The recipe title is self-explanatory!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 320F degrees.
- 2Heat the oil in a medium pan, add the onion and cook over medium heat until soft and lightly golden.
- 3Add the pepper and chilies and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- 4Add the tomato paste and cook, uncovered, over a low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Transfer the tomato mixture into a shallow, ovenproof dish.
- 6Using the bowl of a soup spoon, press three hollows into the mixture to hold the eggs (one per number of servings).
- 7One-by-one break each egg into the hollows.
- 8Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the whites are set and the yolks are still soft.
- 9Sprinkle with paprika or cayenne and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flaming Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.4
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 116.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 7.4 g