Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this flavorful sauce over chicken or fish.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine
- Heat a deep skillet until a drop of water sizzles quickly away; add olive oil.
- Add mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, garlic, and scallions and saute until mushrooms are limp.
- Add Tabasco, Marsala, and pepper; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.