- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 2 teaspoons habanero chili powder, chipotle chile powder or 2 teaspoons dried ancho chile powder
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic, roasted
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese (or more to taste) or 1⁄2 cup Cotija cheese, crumbled (or more to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Rub each ear of corn with a half teaspoon of the chile powder and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Grill about 20-30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic and feta cheese; mix well.
- Brush grilled corn with the seasoned mayo and roll in the crumbled feta or cotija cheese.