Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
For the flame eaters in your life.
Make and share this Flame Dusted Corn With Feta Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Rub each ear of corn with a half teaspoon of the chile powder and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Grill about 20-30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic and feta cheese; mix well.
- Brush grilled corn with the seasoned mayo and roll in the crumbled feta or cotija cheese.