Recipe by kzbhansen
These are quick fixes for unexpected company or a quickie lunch for the kids.
Top Review by faith58
Made this for an after school snack and it was wonderful karen. I did everything as was called for but I think I made my slices a bit bigger but got 12 nice sized snacks. Everyone Loved these and this recipe will be used again. Made for karen's cookathon, we are praying for you friend. :)
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄3 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spray cookie sheet with Pam.
- Unroll dough in 1 large rectangle; press perforations to seal.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Starting at short side, roll up rectangle jelly-roll style.
- With sharp knife, cut into 16 slices.
- Place cut side down on baking sheet.
- Top each with one slice of pepperoni then 1 tsp mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 9-11 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- The bottom will be a deep golden brown.