Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are quick fixes for unexpected company or a quickie lunch for the kids.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄3 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spray cookie sheet with Pam.
- Unroll dough in 1 large rectangle; press perforations to seal.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Starting at short side, roll up rectangle jelly-roll style.
- With sharp knife, cut into 16 slices.
- Place cut side down on baking sheet.
- Top each with one slice of pepperoni then 1 tsp mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 9-11 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- The bottom will be a deep golden brown.
Made this for an after school snack and it was wonderful karen. I did everything as was called for but I think I made my slices a bit bigger but got 12 nice sized snacks. Everyone Loved these and this recipe will be used again. Made for karen's cookathon, we are praying for you friend. :)
These were awesome! I made these for my kids but ate most of them myself they were so good. Mine were an ooey gooey mess but that was my fault as I overdid it on the cheese and sauce. I omitted the pepperoni and used shredded mozzarella and reduced-fat crescents. I also pushed them down a little after I cut them to fit all my cheese on top. My teenage daughter loved them too and I'll definitely make them next time she has some friends over. Quick, easy and delicious!!!
Great, easy snack, very much enjoyed by my kids (and myself). I cook pretty much like Gayla (rarely measure anything) and just did everything 'by eye', using a slice of mozzarella on top rather than grated. Worked out beautifully and eye-pleasing.