1/1 Photo of Flaky Pineapple Bars
Nanny Annie's Note:
I clipped this out of a newpaper years ago. The recipe is yellow with age. These are so flaky and delicious. Hope you like them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut butter or margarine into flour with pastry blender or two knives.
- 2Add sour cream and vanilla.
- 3Mix well and refrigerate 2 hours.
- 4Meanwhile, cook pineapple, sugar, and cornstarch over medium heat stirring constantly until thick and clear.
- 5Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 6Roll out half of the dough and place in the bottom of a jellyroll pan.
- 7Add cooled filling and spread over dough.
- 8Cover with remaining rolled out dough.
- 9Bake at 325 degrees for 55 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
- 11Cut in 70 squares.
- 12Refrigerate if not used within a short period of time.
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flaky Pineapple Bars
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 70
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.7
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 49.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g