1/3 Photos of " Flaky" Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies
Chef TraceyMae's Note:
This recipe was submitted by my friend Joy Lavin-Jones, for the Cal Fish and Game, Wild and Wonderful Recipes II. The added crunchiness comes from the corn flakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar and butter. Cream until well blended.
- 2Stir in eggs and mix well.
- 3Combine baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour. Fold into sugar-butter mixture.
- 4Stir in vanilla, raisins, oats, corn flakes, coconut and walnuts. Blend well.
- 5Scoop out balls of cookie dough with an ice cream scoop or tablespoon onto cookie sheets.
- 6Flatten each scoop slightly with palm or glass.
- 7Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Flaky" Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.8
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 86.0 mg
- Sodium 377.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 50.9 g
- Protein 7.7 g