This recipe was submitted by my friend Joy Lavin-Jones, for the Cal Fish and Game, Wild and Wonderful Recipes II. The added crunchiness comes from the corn flakes.
- In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar and butter. Cream until well blended.
- Stir in eggs and mix well.
- Combine baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour. Fold into sugar-butter mixture.
- Stir in vanilla, raisins, oats, corn flakes, coconut and walnuts. Blend well.
- Scoop out balls of cookie dough with an ice cream scoop or tablespoon onto cookie sheets.
- Flatten each scoop slightly with palm or glass.
- Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes.