A great twist on the sandwich. This is also an easy to assemble & quick treat to bring to an office gathering, babyshower, or to prepare for brunch. Ham, pepperoni, Parmesan cheese and cheddar wrapped up in a flaky pastry crust and sliced! Yum!
- Preheat oven to 450° F and spray a cookie sheet with no stick cooking oil.
- Spread out each crust and press out fold lines.
- Top each crust with parmesan cheese, then follow with ham, and pepperoni.
- Next top with cheddar cheese to within 1 inch of edge.
- Roll each crust up, so it resembles a log and place on cookie sheet seam side down.
- Bake for 12-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into slices and serve warm.
- Feel free to add more cheese or change meats to your taste.