1/1 Photo of Flaky Deli Slices
A great twist on the sandwich. This is also an easy to assemble & quick treat to bring to an office gathering, babyshower, or to prepare for brunch. Ham, pepperoni, Parmesan cheese and cheddar wrapped up in a flaky pastry crust and sliced! Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450° F and spray a cookie sheet with no stick cooking oil.
- 2Spread out each crust and press out fold lines.
- 3Top each crust with parmesan cheese, then follow with ham, and pepperoni.
- 4Next top with cheddar cheese to within 1 inch of edge.
- 5Roll each crust up, so it resembles a log and place on cookie sheet seam side down.
- 6Bake for 12-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Cut into slices and serve warm.
- 8Feel free to add more cheese or change meats to your taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flaky Deli Slices
Serving Size: 1 (745 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.6
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 470.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 7.3 g