Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
A great twist on the sandwich. This is also an easy to assemble & quick treat to bring to an office gathering, babyshower, or to prepare for brunch. Ham, pepperoni, Parmesan cheese and cheddar wrapped up in a flaky pastry crust and sliced! Yum!
- Preheat oven to 450° F and spray a cookie sheet with no stick cooking oil.
- Spread out each crust and press out fold lines.
- Top each crust with parmesan cheese, then follow with ham, and pepperoni.
- Next top with cheddar cheese to within 1 inch of edge.
- Roll each crust up, so it resembles a log and place on cookie sheet seam side down.
- Bake for 12-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into slices and serve warm.
- Feel free to add more cheese or change meats to your taste.
Easy and tasty! I added a little pizza sauce and Paul Prudhomme's Pasta and Pizza Shake. It baked up perfectly! It was VERY rich, but serving it with a salad made for a great dinner. Thnx for sharing your recipe, Dawn. Made for KcK's Forum.
This was pretty good. I pre-heated my cookie sheet before I loaded it up. Had no problems with raw dough.
I tried the recipe tonight for a small friendly gathering and I guess I just didn't bake it enough, although the dough was not baked in the center the outside was way overd done. It would have been GREAT otherwise! If anyone has comments on how to get the center cooked at the same rate as the outside, I'd love to try it again!