Recipe by Wildflour
GREAT little appetizers for any ocaision! Very pretty, too! :)
Top Review by Chef MB
Made these for a friend's birthday party and everyone loved them. I made one with the blue cheese and walnuts, made a second with feta cheese and black olives (which I preferred, but I already knew I didn't like blue cheese). Simple and impressive--thank you!
- 158.51 ml finely chopped walnuts
- 78.07 ml crumbled blue cheese
- 14.79 ml finely snipped parsley
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, sheet
- 14.79 ml milk
- 9.85 ml grated or ground parmesan cheese
- finely snipped parsley (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- For filling, in medium bowl mix together walnuts, blue cheese, snipped parsley and pepper.
- Unroll pie crust sheet and spread filling evenly over the crust.
- Cut pastry circle into 12 wedges.
- Starting at wide ends, loosely roll up wedges.
- Place rolls, tip side down, on a greased baking sheet.
- Can cover and chill for up to 24 hours if desired.
- Before baking, brush rolls lightly with milk.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and additional parsley.(I prefer the ground parmesan for this.).
- Bake at 425º for about 15 minutes or til golden.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve warm.