Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe from an old Pillsbury booklet.
- 1 (10 ounce) canhungry jack refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄4 cups apples, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Press or roll each to a 4" circle.
- In small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons apples onto center of each flattened biscuit.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon sugar mixture over apples.
- Fold dough in half over filling; press edges with fork to seal.
- Brush tops with margarine and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- Place in ungreased 15x10" jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove immediately from pan to cool.