Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not yet had a chance to make these, but in the picture I seen them in they looked so delicious. I will be trying them soon. They looked to good not to share the recipe!! They look more like a bar recipe then a cookie.
- Bring lemon juice, honey, water to a boil in a medium sauce pan with apricots, and banana.
- Reduce and simmer over low for 25-30 min or until fruit is softened. Remove from heat and let cool for 15 minute.
- Butter an 8inch pan, then melt butter with brown sugar in a sauce pan on low heat until sugar disolves. Remove from heat and mix in ceral until well coated.
- Press half of ceral mixture into pan. Smooth. Cover with fruit mixture. Then cover fruit mixture with remaining ceral mixture.
- Cool completely.
- Slice into squares and enjoy!