Prep 35 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 3 cups corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup whole unblanched almond
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup dried dates, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dried apricot, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line 9-inch (2.5 L) square pan with foil and grease foil.
- In large bowl, combine cornflakes, sunflower seeds, almonds, sesame seeds, dates and apricots.
- In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat; stir in marshmallows and heat until melted, stirring constantly.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Stir into cornflake mixture until well blended; spoon into prepared pan and pack firmly.
- Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Remove from pan; cut into squares.
- (Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 3 days.) Makes 16 squares.