My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pancake batter by blending flour, 2 eggs, 1/4 t salt and 1 cup of milk.
- 2Lightly oil a large frypan and cook 6 to 8 pancakes (2 or 3 at a time).
- 3Heat the applesauce and stir in the raisins.
- 4Divide the sauce between the pancakes and spread over each top.
- 5Roll up the pancakes like jelly rolls and cut each in half with a sharp knife.
- 6Grease an ovenproof dish with oil or butter; place pancakes in the dish, setting them up on the cut edges.
- 7Blend 1 egg with sugar, 1/4 t salt, 1 cup milk, and sliced almonds.
- 8Pour over the pancakes.
- 9Dot with butter.
- 10Place in a preheated 375 degree F oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fladle Uberbacken (Swabian Pancakes)
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.4
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 122.2 mg
- Sodium 320.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 10.2 g