Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast and easy to make, this drink is great for any time of year. Fizzy Strawberry Lemonade can be made by subbing 1 10 ounce package of partially thawed frozen strawberries for the frozen raspberries. Prepare as directed in the recipe.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, partially thawed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (1 liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- Place frist 3 ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Scrape down sides if necessary.
- Strain mixture into a large pitcher. Discard seeds. Stir in the club soda and serve over ice.