1/2 Photos of Fizzy Raspberry Citrus Ice Tea
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 15 mins
A refreshing "Fizzy" for those hot summer days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tea bags, berries, orange, lemon and sugar in a heat-proof pitcher or bowl.
- 2Pour boiling water over.
- 3Let steep 10 to 15 minutes, then remove tea bags.
- 4Let mixture cool to room temperature, then chill.
- 5You can either keep fruit in or strain it out, depending upon your preference.
- 6When ready to serve, fill a tall glass with ice.
- 7Pour in tea mixture to fill half way.
- 8Top off with club soda.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fizzy Raspberry Citrus Ice Tea
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 30.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: