Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A refreshing "Fizzy" for those hot summer days.
Make and share this Fizzy Raspberry Citrus Ice Tea recipe from Food.com.
- Place tea bags, berries, orange, lemon and sugar in a heat-proof pitcher or bowl.
- Pour boiling water over.
- Let steep 10 to 15 minutes, then remove tea bags.
- Let mixture cool to room temperature, then chill.
- You can either keep fruit in or strain it out, depending upon your preference.
- When ready to serve, fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour in tea mixture to fill half way.
- Top off with club soda.
Very refreshing...very fruity...very yummy! Made for ZWT3 - U.S. Beverage Challenge. We don't get orange spice tea here in New Zealand so I mixed and matched spiced and fruit teas I could get and it came out just fine. Thanks, Nick's Mom. (:
This was so refreshing and had a very unique flavor. I doubled the recipe and the first glass I made as directed with half club soda, but I thought it was a little much so my second I only used about a third soda and it was perfect. Very nice change from regular tea. Thanks