Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is really refreshing on a hot day. I'm sure you could add rum to make this an interesting cocktail although I've only tried the non-alcoholic version! This drink is best when made with newly-opened sparkling water, to get the most fizz out of it! Cook time is chill time.
- Stir white chocolate and 4 tablespoons of the pineapple juice in a pan over a low heat. Stir until the chocolate has completely melted and blended in with the juice- it will eventually!
- Add the remaining juice and chill.
- Divide the pineapple mixture between four glasses.
- Top up with the sparkling water divided evenly between the glasses (adjust the amount to taste but I have found the proportions listed here to be the best).
- Garnish with pineapple slices if desired and serve immediately for optimum fizz!
Very refreshing! I was leery of the chocolate and it took a while to melt but this is an very interesting tasting drink. Made for Recipezaar Tag.