- 1 honeydew
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 lb section of cut watermelon
- 1 (20 ounce) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- of fresh mint, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice honeydew, cantaloupe and watermelon in half and remove seeds from honeydew and cantaloupe.
- Use a 1/2-inch melon baller to cut ball shapes from the melon flesh.
- Put honeydew, cantaloupe and watermelon balls in a large decorative bowl.
- Pour the ginger ale over the melon balls and toss them gently to mix.
- Garnish with mint.
- Serve immediately.