Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a guaranteed hit at any kids' party.
Make and share this Fizzy Jell-O recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan, over a medium heat, melt the jelly cubes with the canned mandarin juice until dissolved.
- Take off the heat and add the cola.
- Divide the mandarin orange segments between 8 dishes and add 1 heaping tablespoon of heavy cream to each portion.
- Pour the cola mixture over the fruit and chill to set the jelly.
- Whip the remaining cream and use to decorate the jelly dishes, and top each one with 1 or 2 cake decorations.