Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a guaranteed hit at any kids' party.
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments
- 16 fluid ounces Coke or 16 fluid ounces Pepsi
- 10 fluid ounces heavy whipping cream
- 8 -16 orange and lemon cake decorations or 8 -16 candy orange slices, to garnish
- In a saucepan, over a medium heat, melt the jelly cubes with the canned mandarin juice until dissolved.
- Take off the heat and add the cola.
- Divide the mandarin orange segments between 8 dishes and add 1 heaping tablespoon of heavy cream to each portion.
- Pour the cola mixture over the fruit and chill to set the jelly.
- Whip the remaining cream and use to decorate the jelly dishes, and top each one with 1 or 2 cake decorations.