Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Rachel Ray
- 177.44 ml sugar
- fresh ginger, 3 inches peeled and sliced
- 1182.95 ml club soda
- 236.59 ml fresh lime juice
- lime wedge, for serving
- 473.18 ml vodka (optional)
- In a saucepan heat the sugar with 3/4 c water and ginger over medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minute Strain into pitcher, then add club soda, lime juice and vodka. Stir gently.
- Fill 8 glasses with ice. Top with limeade. Garnish with lime wedges.