Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super Simple Party Punch!
- 1 can Hawaiian Punch drink, regular red flavor
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 1⁄2 gallon orange and cherry sherbet
- Pour juice and ginger ale in large punch bowl.
- Scoop sherbet into punch.
- Pour into cups with making sure to get a scoop of sherbet in there.
- Spike with rum when the kids are asleep!
Really good! I was craving punch and this is perfect to even make individual glasses of it, which suited my needs. I didn't want to make a whole batch just for myself. So simple, so good! Thanks for posting it!
We loved this punch. And the fact that it only has three ingredients is an added bonus. I made this tonight for on of those nights we felt like something different. Thank you so much for sharing your recipe.
MMmmmMMMmmm! This stuff is sooo good!I never thought to spike it with rum, so the next time i make it i just might try that. I love this punch and always serve it at our fourth of July party. Thanks for posting this recipe! You can also vary this recipe by using rasberry gingerale, or sprite!