Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can blend this ahead and keep it chilled, but don't add the cold seltzer and ice cubes until just before serving.
- 4 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (6 ounce) container frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (1 liter) bottle seltzer water or 1 (1 liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- 1 small orange, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices, then each slice cut in half
- ice cube (optional)
- In large pitcher, stir together cranberry-juice cocktail and undiluted lemonade concentrate until blended.
- Then, stir in seltzer, and ice cubes if you like.
- Garnish with orange pieces.
- Serve immediately.
- You can blend this ahead and keep it chilled, but don't add the cold seltzer and ice cubes until just before serving.
Can I add any liqour to this without messing with the taste
I doubled this recipe for a party this weekend and the gals sucked both pitchers dry! They were drinking glassfuls of it with ice, and loving every bit of it! Thank you for posting!
Excellent and refreshing drink. Very easy to make and delicious. Used fresh lemon juice as we don't have the frozen concentrate in Australia. Hubby is a harsh critic and he loves it. Thanks!