Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This beautiful and refreshing drink is posted for the ZWT4 Italy.
- 1 cup strawberry (fresh or frozen)
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 2 ounces rum
- prosecco or sparkling wine
- In a blender, reduce in a creamy puree the strawberries, lime juice, sugar and rum.
- Strain in a fine sieve.
- Distribute the drink in 4 flutes and fill with prosecco sparkliing wine. You can garnish with a strawberry or a lime slice.
I loved this fizzy drink, it was awesome, so much flavor. I made it twice, once strained and once unstrained and enjoyed it very much, both ways. I used fresh strawberries. It was quick and easy to make with delicious results. Thanks for sharing another winner. Made for Swap 60.
Excellent. I used fresh berries, did strain, and enjoyed very much indeed. *Note to self: must try with the suggested Amaretto :D
I used frozen strawberries and didn't strain the drink. Delicious! Thankyou for posting.