Prep 10 mins
Cook 26 mins
These are so good! I start with the box, then add chocolate chips, old-fashioned chocolate glaze and walnuts. The glaze only takes two minutes to make, very easy!
- 538.64 g chocolate brownie mix
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 59.14 ml butter
- 29.58 ml dark cocoa
- 44.37 ml buttermilk
- 295.73 ml powdered sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 78.07 ml diced walnuts
- Make batter as directed on the box, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake as directed on the box until they reach the right consistency. I had to add a few minutes for the chocolate chips.
- Five minutes before brownies should be done, put together the glaze. Heat butter, cocoa and buttermilk in a large bowl and heat to boiling in the microwave. Then whisk in remaining ingredients.
- Immediately after removing brownies, top them with the glaze and walnuts.