Prep 10 mins
Cook 26 mins
These are so good! I start with the box, then add chocolate chips, old-fashioned chocolate glaze and walnuts. The glaze only takes two minutes to make, very easy!
- 19 ounces chocolate brownie mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons dark cocoa
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 1⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup diced walnuts
- Make batter as directed on the box, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake as directed on the box until they reach the right consistency. I had to add a few minutes for the chocolate chips.
- Five minutes before brownies should be done, put together the glaze. Heat butter, cocoa and buttermilk in a large bowl and heat to boiling in the microwave. Then whisk in remaining ingredients.
- Immediately after removing brownies, top them with the glaze and walnuts.