- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fruit vinegar, such as raspberry or blueberry
- 4 sprigs dill
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine vinegars in a measuring cup.
- Finely mince the dill in parsley in a food processor; add mustard, honey and vinegars.
- With the motor running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil and continue to process for 1 minute.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature, stirring or shaking before using.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.