Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Bon Appétit August 1996.
- nonstick vegetable cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 medium carrots, peeled, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 large onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch triangular pieces
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 3 cups sliced red cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup canned low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- Spray large nonstick skillet with vegetable oil spray.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add carrots, onion and bell pepper.
- Saute 6 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon oil, broccoli and cabbage.
- Add broth; stir-fry until cabbage wilts and vegetables are crisp-tender, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in mint.
- Season with salt and pepper.