Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from Food Network with my recipe for Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches. I haven't tried it, but I thougt I would post it anyway.
- 1 lb packaged shredded cabbage
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut across into thin slices
- 1 large green pepper, seeded and cut across into thin slices
- 4 scallions, sliced thinly on an angle (greens & whites)
- 1⁄2 european seedless cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil or 3 tablespoons light colored oil
- salt & pepper
- Combine vegetables in a bowl.
- In another small bowl, whisk lime juice and hone, and drizzle in oil to combine dressing.
- Pour dressing over slaw and season with salt and pepper to taste.