1/9 Photos of Five Star White Chocolate Fruit Tart
Don't make me a liar...try this oversized tart and rave like everyone else who's tried this fabulous dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 (10 ounce) package white chocolate chips or 1 (10 ounce) package vanilla chips
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1Heat oven to 300°F.
- 2Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Blend in flour.
- 4Press the mixture onto the bottom and up the side of a 12 inch round pizza pan.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes or until just lightly brown.
- 6Cool completely.
- 7Carefully melt the vanilla or white chocolate chips and the cream either carefully on the stove on very low, stirring constantly, or in the microwave.
- 8Beat in the cream cheese.
- 9When crust is cool, pour on the melted chocolate/cheese mixture, spreading evenly.
- 10Cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve--at least 3 hours.
- 11Slice the fruit of your choice and place on the tart in an attractive manner.
- 12This is best eaten the same day it's made.
- 13But there won't be any leftovers anyway.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Five Star White Chocolate Fruit Tart
Serving Size: 1 (1220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4647.0
- Calories from Fat 2976
- Total Fat 330.7 g
- Saturated Fat 200.3 g
- Cholesterol 757.0 mg
- Sodium 2227.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 381.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 233.9 g
- Protein 52.1 g