Don't make me a liar...try this oversized tart and rave like everyone else who's tried this fabulous dessert.
- Heat oven to 300°F.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Blend in flour.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom and up the side of a 12 inch round pizza pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until just lightly brown.
- Cool completely.
- Carefully melt the vanilla or white chocolate chips and the cream either carefully on the stove on very low, stirring constantly, or in the microwave.
- Beat in the cream cheese.
- When crust is cool, pour on the melted chocolate/cheese mixture, spreading evenly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve--at least 3 hours.
- Slice the fruit of your choice and place on the tart in an attractive manner.
- This is best eaten the same day it's made.
- But there won't be any leftovers anyway.