2 hrs 30 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Coffee lovers, *look out*! I got this from a Five Star Digest. It is *very, very good*.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua or 2 tablespoons other coffee-flavored liqueur
- 20 ladyfingers
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1Combine powered sugar and cream cheese in a large bowl, beat at high speed until well blended.
- 2Gently fold 1 cup whipped cream into cheese mixture.
- 3Combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup water and egg white in top of double boiler; place over simmering water.
- 4Beat mixture at high speed until peaks form.
- 5Gently fold in 1/4 of egg white mixture into cheese mixture.
- 6Fold in remaining egg white mixture and set aside.
- 7Combine 1/2 cup hot water, 1 TBSP sugar, coffee granules and liqueur; stir mixture well.
- 8Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise.
- 9Arrange 20 ladyfinger halves, cut sides up, in bottom 8 inch square baking dish.
- 10Drizzle half of espresso mixture over ladyfingers.
- 11Spread half of cheese mixture over ladyfinger halves and repeat process until mixture is gone.
- 12Spread remaining whipped topping over the last cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with cocoa.
- 13Place tooth picks at each corner of dish and one in the middle, Cover with plastic wrap, (tooth picks keeps plastic wrap from sticking to Tiramisu) Chill for 2 hours.
- 14TIP: Freeze two hours before serving, it will cut easier and cleaner.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Five Star Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.0
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 121.9 mg
- Sodium 178.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 35.5 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant espresso coffee powder