Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Chet Day presents healthy beef recipes for health and longevity, April 20, 2006.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 -2 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon shallot
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil
- Combine all ingredients in glass or plastic container.
- Add steaks and marinade 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Sear steaks on hot side of grill then move to indirect heat to finish cooking.
- Basting steaks with marinade as they cook.
I have never given a one star review but the flavors here didn't work well at all. The vinegar was too powerful and the other flavors didn't compliment the beef. The steaks were bitter. Disappointing since we like each of the ingredients individually.