These easy treats are a fave that my mom always made at Christmas time. She would always take them to cookie exchanges, and they were always the first to be gone when they were around. (Cooking time does not include refrigeration time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- 2Line 13 x 9 baking sheet with foil, and spray with Pam.
- 3Melt Butter.
- 4Mix together Graham Cracker Crumbs, Melted Butter and Sugar.
- 5Press crumb mixture into a 13 x 9 baking sheet.
- 6Bake the crust for 8 minutes until "set" and golden.
- 7Remove Crust from oven.
- 8While crust is baking, mix together Condensed Milk, Coconut, and Vanilla.
- 9Gently spread Coconut Mixture on crust, and return to oven for 15 minutes (or until the coconut is golden).
- 10While baking, mix Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter.
- 11Remove from oven and spread chocolate mixture on top.
- 12Place in refrigerator to harden.
- 13Cut into bars and have at it!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Five Star Chocolate Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.6
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 77.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g