Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is a keeper. Recipe courtesy of kitchme.com.
- 20 ounces chunk chicken, drained
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3⁄4 cup red hot pepper sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 pieces
- 8 ounces crackers
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on low until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.