1/8 Photos of Five-Spices Pork Tenderloin
This is one recipe I tried and was delicious. This is from the issue of March 2002 of Coup de Pouce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, with a whisk, mix hoisin sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic and five-spice powder.
- 2Brush each tenderloin with about 1 tablespoon of the glaze (set aside remaining glaze).
- 3Put pork tenderloins on a grill in a broiler pan. Cook in a preheated oven at 375 F for 15 to 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160 F or pork tenderloins are cooked but lightly pink inside.
- 4Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, mix the reserved glaze and water. Cook at medium-low, stirring from time to time, for 10 minutes or until the sauce has lightly reduced.
- 5Remove the pork tenderloins from the oven and let rest 2 to 3 minutes.
- 6With a sharp knife, cut pork tenderloins in fine slices and distribute in 4 plates. Salt, pepper and spread with warm sauce. It's ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Five-Spices Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.0
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.1 mg
- Sodium 486.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: