From the issue of August 2006, Coup de Pouce. They are made on the BBQ. There is 2 hours time for marinade.
- Cut the tips of chicken wings and throw them away. Cut the chicken wings in two at the joints.
- In a big bowl, mix remaining ingredients, except the honey.
- Add chicken wings and flip to coat well.
- Cover and let marinate 2 hours in the fridge. (You can do this step one day ahead and cover them. They will be good until the next day).
- Put the barbecue to medium heat.
- Put the chicken wings on a greased grill or in a grill basket.
- Close the cover of barbecue and cook for about 25 minutes or until chicken wings are crispy and juice runs clear when poking with a fork. (MAKE SURE TO FLIP THEM SOMETIMES).
- Baste chicken wings with honey, close cover of barbecue and keep cooking 3 minutes (flip them one time).