1/14 Photos of Five-Spices Chicken Wings
From the issue of August 2006, Coup de Pouce. They are made on the BBQ. There is 2 hours time for marinade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the tips of chicken wings and throw them away. Cut the chicken wings in two at the joints.
- 2In a big bowl, mix remaining ingredients, except the honey.
- 3Add chicken wings and flip to coat well.
- 4Cover and let marinate 2 hours in the fridge. (You can do this step one day ahead and cover them. They will be good until the next day).
- 5Put the barbecue to medium heat.
- 6Put the chicken wings on a greased grill or in a grill basket.
- 7Close the cover of barbecue and cook for about 25 minutes or until chicken wings are crispy and juice runs clear when poking with a fork. (MAKE SURE TO FLIP THEM SOMETIMES).
- 8Baste chicken wings with honey, close cover of barbecue and keep cooking 3 minutes (flip them one time).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Five-Spices Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.2
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 29.9 mg
- Sodium 133.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: