Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
As an effort to get away from the 'same old same old' on a hot summer day. Really easy to make, and great for a potluck! Sesame oil and five spice powders are strong seasonings, so my suggestion is to start here, and then add more if desired. Apples would also work well in this salad if you'd like a Chinese Waldorf!
- 6 cups cubed smoked turkey
- 2 cups halved green seedless grapes
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3⁄4 tablespoon Chinese five spice powder (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Toss all ingredients EXCEPT sesame seeds in large mixing bowl until well combined.
- If desired, put mixture into serving bowl, and garnish with sesame seeds.