Prep 30 mins
Cook 14 mins
From Cooking Light. Per serving: 273 calories, 8.9 g fat, 16.3 g protein, 34.8 g carb, 5.7 g fiber, 38 mg cholesterol.
- 8 ounces uncooked chinese noodles
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons five-spice powder
- 1 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons toasted peanut oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
- Place noodles in a large bowl; snip noodles several times using kitchen scissors.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the ginger, fice-spice powder, and pork; add in 1/4 teaspoon salt, tossing to coat.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add in pork mixture; stir/saute 2 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt, water, adn hoisin sauce; cook 2 minutes or until pork is done.
- Add pork mixture and green onions to the noodles; toss to combine.